- This course closed on 09/30/2018.
Join the USDAA World Team as they prepare for the IFCS World Agility Championships! Led by Team Coach Tracy Sklenar and Assistant Coach Andy Mueller, the course is designed to provide you an insight into the training for the USA’s team competing in Milan, Italy in April at the World Agility Championships.
All course fees will go toward funding the United States Association of Cynological Sports, a 501c3 non-profit which provides travel and material support for the team members.
By joining, you will be able to:
- Access weekly training drills and courses being used by the team, all the way up to the big event!
- See training videos from demos and from training sessions
- Have discussions, ask questions and get training advice from team members and staff
- Learn about the mental prep the team is using to prepare
- and more!
The course is $149.99 and participants will have access through September 30, 2018 (Access will be read-only after the World Agility Championships event on April 25-29, 2018).
Please note, if you have any questions about your enrollment, contact Mychelle Blake at email@example.com.
Students receive access to the World Team Training lessons and discussion. Access after the World Agility Championships in April 2018 will be limited to read-only. Access expires on September 30, 2018.
November Drills Part 1
Back to: 2018 World Team Training Course Previous Lesson November Lesson – Backside Ladders Next Lesson November Lesson 2